JOKE OF THE WEEK

There were two people walking down the street. One was a musician. The other didn't have any money either.


Saturday, June 21, 2008

OKAY, I'M BACK

By popular demand, I'll start posting again. Tami and Ginger have dropped hints for me to get on the stick. My posts were so stale, that Vickie went in and posted for me. I'll start off with a video of one of the cutest kids I know (I'm not proud or anything). Below is Jackson Robert Thorp, the next "American Idol"
I'll update my pictures and follow with more posts shortly.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Boy I should have gone in there a long time ago and posted for you lol. I'm glad you are going to start again cause you are good at it. So cute of Jackson and hugs to you guys...

Kenny Anderson said...

Let's just remember, with hats removed, that a post with my picture on it lasted so long and inspired 14 comments... lest we forget.

P.S. I will always be the first joke of the day... no one can take that from me. Yeah ME!!!

Ginger said...

Glad to see your are back to posting Bob...missed your dry wit "Grin" and hey I have to agree with Kenny that his picture and the boat lasted the longest. It is a record "Grin"

John said...

Hi Bob. Nice to have your dry wit back. Jackson sure is getting big!